This was taken in April 2007 in Wilmington, CA. The tree is located within a self storage facility on PCH, just across from Banning Park. There are actually two of these artificial trees (both palms) on this property, and I spent a while trying to photograph them both in the same shot. Ultimately, though, I liked this composition better, with just one of the artificial trees set in opposition to a real one in the distance.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
23 December 2007/ tree
This was taken in April 2007 in Wilmington, CA. The tree is located within a self storage facility on PCH, just across from Banning Park. There are actually two of these artificial trees (both palms) on this property, and I spent a while trying to photograph them both in the same shot. Ultimately, though, I liked this composition better, with just one of the artificial trees set in opposition to a real one in the distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment